Monday, September 12, 2016

London Calling...

Well I thought I thought really no better way to start off PunKnPrettY than with my sis, inspiration, and mentor.. Shari the Cat.. For Shari's own take on this and many, many other amazing things go here to link to her Blog "SharitheCat"

And since she's a bit alternative like I am most of the time we start with the Punk part of PunKnPrettY... though in my opinion, it's still quite pretty as well. 



'
Artic Monkeys and Sex Pistols (on myself and Shari respectively)... can you really get better? Depends on your taste! This dress pack from Keresma called Brit Pop Outfit comes in Not only those two bands but many of England's greats like: David Bowie, The Rolling stones, The Stone Roses, Radiohead, Oasis and Amy Winehouse (To me most of those are Brit Rock but different strokes n all that...). 
Some of the skirts are different colours and as you can see some of the shirts are as well, but each dress outfit is one piece; top, skirt and suspenders built in. Fab for a quick punkrock look that will make you feel like a rockstar yourself. Or maybe that's just my ego... 


The sim we're on is called TARDIS NLF BAD WOLF, which is fitting for 2 Brit's and a Who-vian like myself.. Fab place if you want to check it out! 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TARDIS/172/180/40



On Me: 
(To see Shari's own and her accessory details check out her blog linked in this one)

Body: Maitreya Lara

Head: Catwa Candy

Skin: LURE Victoria in Almond

Eyes: [QE] Reflective Eyes Lagoon

Eye Shadow: D-Style Omega applier

Hair: Emo-tions Rosi

Dress: Keresma Brit Pop Outfit; Arctic Monkeys

Boots: [R3volt] Robin Boots (with full hud for socks, metals, tongue and buckles




Nails: Dark Passion Koffin Nails Pirate Pride

Jewelery: Wimey Purest Branch Hematite
Izzie's Spring Midi Rings
Delerium Style Star Garder Black


Diamnte Pentagram Hand Wrap
*JB* Elegant Arm Cuff
PUNCH Nose Ring
[AdN] PUNCIOUS piercing Nose Studs


We had so much fun taking these shots we literally couldn't stop till we both realized I'd not eaten dinner (1130 at night) and sis Shari should've been in bed hours ago... 


So that's it for the first step of PunKnPrettY and major thanks to Shari the Cat for lending me her expertise and, well, herself.. to take these photos! I ended on this last shot cause I think it was just about where she was ready to push me off the roof.... I mean.. What are sisters for but mentoring you then throwing you off tall buildings? 











Special thanks again to my lovely sis ShariTheCat: http://sharithecat.blogspot.co.uk/




No comments:

Post a Comment